Free UK Delivery - No Minimum Order!
Ginkgo Black Velvet Fabric
Design InspirationThis exquisitely beautiful hand drawn ginkgo leaf design is the second in Tatie Lou's new collection, Pachamama (Mother Earth).
It has a gorgeous palette of black, indigo, mint green and coral. It looks amazing as a feature wall or in an entire room to bring a sense of colour and freshness.
Printed onto soft velvet lustre short pile velvet with a textured shimmer.
- Width: 135 cm
- Repeat: 29.7 cm vertical repeat
- Suitable for a wide range of soft furnishing and upholstery projects
- Weight 356 gsm
- Composition 100% polyester
- Martindale range: 38,000
- Printed in England
OptionsIt can also be printed onto heavy upholstery velvet with 60,000 Martindale rub count.
Please email us to enquire.
- Wash on a delicate machine cycle at 30°C/85F
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron on a low heat not using steam, ironing print side down for best results
- Do not bleach
- Do not dry clean
Delivery & Returns
- Delivery 3-4 weeks for UK mainland
- For outside UK delivery times please contact us
All Tatie Lou products are made to order. Delivery time is an estimate. We will, however, make every effort to deliver your order as soon as possible.