Hampi Sapphire Velvet Fabric Sample
Our joyful Hampi design takes its name from the once-lavish Hindu city in southern India, where evocative ruins and ethereal landscapes evoke legends of idols and monkey gods. A fantastical floral feast, the design features an exotic kaleidoscope of yellow, blush and burgundy blooms.
Hampi is available in: Cherry, Emerald, Mint, Sapphire.
- Height: 21 cm
- Width: 14.8 cm
- Suitable for a wide range of soft furnishing and upholstery projects
- Weight 280 gsm
- Composition 100% polyester
- Martindale range: 140,000
- Printed in England
OptionsIt can also be printed onto heavy upholstery velvet with 60,000 Martindale rub count.
Please email us to enquire.
- Wash on a delicate machine cycle at 30°C/85F
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron on a low heat not using steam, ironing print side down for best results
- Do not bleach.
- Do not dry clean.
Delivery & Returns
- Delivery 1-2 weeks for UK mainland
- For outside UK delivery times please contact us
All Tatie Lou products are made to order. Delivery time is an estimate. We will, however, make every effort to deliver your order as soon as possible.