Rust and Pink Arashi Cushion
This collection uses the 'Arashi' (Storm in Japanese) Shibori technique to create the delicate striped repeat which resembles waves or ripples in water.
Fabric is wrapped tightly around a thick pole with string and then pushed down to form ripples which is then dipped into the indigo vat several times to create the pattern.
This is worked into digitally and replicated into a warm autumnal palette of mustard, rust and pink.
Printed onto soft short pile velvet in the UK.
- Size: 45 x 45 cm / 17.7 x 17.7 inches
- Composition: 100% polyester
- Luxurious design on both sides
- Concealed zip fastening
- Optional: 100% duck feather-filled cushion pad
- Made in England
Care MethodDry clean only.
Delivery & Returns
- Delivery 1-3 days
- For outside UK delivery times please contact us
Delivery time is an estimate. We will, however, make every effort to deliver your order as soon as possible.