Rust and Pink Arashi Velvet Fabric Sample
This collection uses the 'Arashi' (Storm in Japanese) Shibori technique to create the delicate striped repeat which resembles waves or ripples in water.
Fabric is wrapped tightly around a thick pole with string and then pushed down to form ripples which is then dipped into the indigo vat several times to create the pattern.
This is worked into digitally and replicated into a warm autumnal palette of mustard, rust and pink. This is then digitally printed onto gorgeous soft pile velvet and eco-friendly high quality Mica non-woven wallpaper.
Made and printed in the UK.
Sample DimensionsW: 14.8cm x H: 21cm
- Suitable for a wide range of soft furnishing and upholstery projects
- Weight 280 gsm
- Composition 100% polyester
- Martindale range: 140,000
- Made and printed in the UK
It can also be printed onto heavy upholstery velvet with 60,000 Martindale rub count.
Please email us to enquire.
- Wash on a delicate machine cycle at 30°C/85F
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron on a low heat without steam, ironing print side down for best results
- Do not bleach
- Do not dry clean
Delivery & Returns
- Delivery 1-3 days for UK mainland
- For outside UK delivery times please contact us
All Tatie Lou products are made to order. Delivery time is an estimate. We will, however, make every effort to deliver your order as soon as possible.