Indigo Itajime Diamond Wallpaper Sample
This beautiful design uses the 'Itajime' Shibori technique to create the striking abstract diamond repeat.
Itajime, is a shaped-resist technique where the cloth is folded in various ways then placed between two pieces of wood, which are held in place with clamps or string.
The shapes and the way the fabric is folded act as a resist which prevents the dye from penetrating the fabric. Gorgeous abstract patterns are then created using this magical method.
A stunning palette of indigo blue, sand and grey makes this design a perfect partner for the Maximalist interior lover.
Digitally printed eco-friendly high quality mica non-woven wallpaper.
Sample dimensionsA4 (21 cm x 29.7 cm).
- Digitally printed onto mica uncoated non-woven paper
- Designed and printed in the UK
- It is recommended a sample is ordered to reflect the true colour of the design as computer screens can vary
- Hanging method: paste the wall
- Wipe with a soft sponge, no detergent.
- A good quality, solvent-free, fungicide protected ready-mixed ‘tub’ adhesive (specifically for paste the wall non-woven papers) should be used.
- Do not use self-mix adhesives
- All purpose and heavy duty pastes are not suitable
- Non-woven wall coverings are fire certified for Europe and USA
Delivery & Returns
- Delivery 1-3 days for UK mainland
- For outside UK delivery times please contact us