Garden of India Peacock Linen Fabric
One for maximalists, our hand-drawn Garden of India design features a flourishing trellis with a folkloric feel. Illustrative of the country’s abundant natural beauty and visceral energy, it imagines lush and leafy botanicals in deeply saturated jewel tones.
Available in the following colourways: Grass, Ruby, Coral, Peacock.
Printed onto soft short pile velvet.
- Height: 51.7 cm
- Width: 135 cm
- Suitable for a wide range of soft furnishing projects
- Weight 228gsm
- Composition 94% Cotton, 6% Linen
- Martindale 26,000
- Printed in England
- Wash on a delicate machine cycle at 30°C/85F
- Delicate tumble cycle on a low heat.
- Iron on a medium heat using steam, ironing print side down for best results.
- Do not bleach.
- Drip dry.
- Do not wring.
- Shrinkage estimated 4-8%
Delivery & Returns
- Delivery 1-2 weeks for UK mainland
- For outside UK delivery times please contact us
All Tatie Lou products are made to order. Delivery time is an estimate. We will, however, make every effort to deliver your order as soon as possible.