Garden of India Ruby Velvet Fabric Sample
One for maximalists, our hand-drawn Garden of India design features a flourishing trellis with a folkloric feel. Illustrative of the country’s abundant natural beauty and visceral energy, it imagines lush and leafy botanicals in deeply saturated jewel tones.
Available in the following colourways: Grass, Ruby, Coral, Peacock.
Printed onto soft short pile velvet.
- Height: 21 cm
- Width: 14.8 cm
- Suitable for a wide range of soft furnishing and upholstery projects
- Weight 280 gsm
- Composition 100% polyester
- Martindale range: 140,000
- Printed in England
OptionsIt can also be printed onto heavy upholstery velvet with 60,000 Martindale rub count.
Please email us to enquire.
- Wash on a delicate machine cycle at 30°C/85F
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron on a low heat not using steam, ironing print side down for best results
- Do not bleach.
- Do not dry clean.
Delivery & Returns
- Delivery 1-2 weeks for UK mainland
- For outside UK delivery times please contact us
All Tatie Lou products are made to order. Delivery time is an estimate. We will, however, make every effort to deliver your order as soon as possible.