Hampi Emerald Drum Lampshade
Our joyful Hampi design takes its name from the once-lavish Hindu city in southern India, where evocative ruins and ethereal landscapes evoke legends of idols and monkey gods. A fantastical floral feast, the design features an exotic kaleidoscope of yellow, blush and burgundy blooms.
Hampi is available in: Cherry, Emerald, Mint, Sapphire.
The brushed gold lining adds a touch of class to this stunning lampshade.
Lining is also available in white as well
Each lampshade is handmade in England and will add a touch of class to any interior setting
- Digitally printed soft pile velvet with brushed gold or white lining
- Composition 100% polyester
- Fittings available for ceiling pendant or lamps
- Bespoke and handmade to order
- Made in England
Delivery & Returns
- Delivery 4-6 weeks for UK mainland
- For outside UK delivery times please contact us
All Tatie Lou products are made to order. Delivery time is an estimate.
We will, however, make every effort to deliver your order as soon as possible.