Plume Indigo Velvet Fabric
Spreading like the feathered wings of a bird, our hand-drawn golden Plume design is based on a necklace bought in the Goan enclave of Palolem, and references the captivating history of jewellery and embellishment in India, said to be as old as the country itself.
Plume is available in: Aqua, Indigo, Rose.
Width: 135 cm
- Suitable for a wide range of soft furnishing and upholstery projects
- Weight 280 gsm
- Composition 100% polyester
- Martindale range: 140,000
- Printed in England
OptionsIt can also be printed onto heavy upholstery velvet with 60,000 Martindale rub count.
Please email us to enquire.
- Wash on a delicate machine cycle at 30°C/85F
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron on a low heat not using steam, ironing print side down for best results
- Do not bleach.
- Do not dry clean.
Delivery & Returns
- Delivery 1-2 weeks for UK mainland
- For outside UK delivery times please contact us
All Tatie Lou products are made to order. Delivery time is an estimate. We will, however, make every effort to deliver your order as soon as possible.