Hampi Mint Linen Fabric Sample
Our joyful Hampi design takes its name from the once-lavish Hindu city in southern India, where evocative ruins and ethereal landscapes evoke legends of idols and monkey gods. A fantastical floral feast, the design features an exotic kaleidoscope of yellow, blush and burgundy blooms.
Hampi is available in: Cherry, Emerald, Mint, Sapphire.
- Height: 21 cm
- Width: 14.8 cm
- Suitable for a wide range of soft furnishing and upholstery projects
- Weight 228gsm
- Composition 94% Cotton, 6% Linen
- Martindale 26,000
- Printed in England
- Wash on a delicate machine cycle at 30°C/85F
- Delicate tumble cycle on a low heat.
- Iron on a medium heat using steam, ironing print side down for best results.
- Do not bleach.
- Drip dry.
- Do not wring.
- Shrinkage estimated 4-8%
Delivery & Returns
- Delivery 1-2 weeks for UK mainland
- For outside UK delivery times please contact us
All Tatie Lou products are made to order. Delivery time is an estimate. We will, however, make every effort to deliver your order as soon as possible.