Indigo Nui Tear Drop Velvet Fabric
This beautiful design uses the 'Nui' Shibori technique to create a stunning teardrop design.
Nui Shibori is created by a simple running stitch along the cloth then pulled tight to gather pleats before submerging in an indigo dye vat. The stitches act as a resist to create the patterns.
These deep indigo tones would add a dramatic effect to any room.
A high quality velvet available by the meter and suitable for light upholstery and curtains.
Made and printed in the UK.
- Width: 135 cm
- Repeat: 52 cm x 36 cm
- Suitable for a wide range of soft furnishing and upholstery projects
- Weight 280 gsm
- Composition 100% polyester
- Martindale range: 140,000
- Made and printed in the UK
It can also be printed onto heavy upholstery velvet with 60,000 Martindale rub count.
Please email us to enquire.
- Wash on a delicate machine cycle at 30°C/85F
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron on a low heat without steam, ironing print side down for best results
- Do not bleach
- Do not dry clean
Delivery & Returns
- Delivery 3-4 weeks for UK mainland
- For outside UK delivery times please contact us
All Tatie Lou products are made to order. Delivery time is an estimate. We will, however, make every effort to deliver your order as soon as possible.