Itajime Diamond 100% Linen Table Cloth
This beautiful design uses the 'Itajime' Shibori technique to create the striking abstract diamond repeat.
Itajime, is a shaped-resist technique where the cloth is folded in various ways then placed between two pieces of wood, which are held in place with clamps or string.
The shapes and the way the fabric is folded act as a resist which prevents the dye from penetrating the fabric. Gorgeous abstract patterns are then created using this magical method.
A stunning palette of indigo blue, sand and grey makes this design a perfect partner for the Maximalist interior lover.
- 70 x 70 cm
- 142 x 142 cm
- 142 x 200 cm
- 142 x 250 cm
- 142 x 300 cm
- 142 x 350 cm
- Composition Eco-Friendly Linen fabric
- Wash on machine cycle at 40°C
- Iron on a low heat not using steam, ironing print side down for best results
Delivery & Returns
- Delivery 3-4 weeks for UK mainland
- For outside UK delivery times please contact us
All Tatie Lou products are made to order. Delivery time is an estimate. We will, however, make every effort to deliver your order as soon as possible.