Margaux Dusk Wallpaper Sample
Inspired by Indian block prints this intricately hand drawn design creates a stunning ornamental pattern of paisley, botanical leaves and shapes. The classic paisley design is thought to have been a representation of a floral spray combined with a cypress tree.
The Dusk colourway would look striking on a feature wall or fill a whole room with this gorgeous print to really leave a statement
Each roll is digitally printed onto high quality smooth Mica non-woven wallpaper.
Designed and printed in the UK.
Sample DimensionsA4 (21 cm x 29.7 cm).
- Digitally printed onto mica coated non-woven paper
- It is recommended a sample is ordered to reflect the true colour of the design as computer screens can vary
- Designed and printed in the UK
- Hanging method: paste the wall
- Wipe with a soft sponge, no detergent
- A good quality, solvent-free, fungicide protected ready-mixed ‘tub’ adhesive (specifically for paste the wall non-woven papers) should be used.
- Do not use self-mix adhesives
- All purpose and heavy duty pastes are not suitable
- Non-woven wall coverings are fire certified for Europe and USA
Delivery & Returns
- Delivery 1-3 days for UK mainland
- For outside UK delivery times please contact us
All Tatie Lou products are made to order. Delivery time is an estimate. We will, however, make every effort to deliver your order as soon as possible.