Margaux Teal Fabric Sample
Design InspirationInspired by Indian block prints this intricately hand drawn design creates a stunning ornamental pattern of paisley, botanical leaves and shapes. The classic paisley design is thought to have been a representation of a floral spray combined with a cypress tree.
The Teal colour would look stunning on a sofa or as heavily draped curtains
Printed onto soft short pile velvet.
- Height: 21 cm
- Width: 14.8 cm
- Suitable for a wide range of soft furnishing and upholstery projects
- Weight 280 gsm
- Composition 100% polyester
- Martindale range: 140,000
- Printed in England
OptionsIt can also be printed onto heavy upholstery velvet with 60,000 Martindale rub count.
Please email us to enquire.
- Wash on a delicate machine cycle at 30°C/85F
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron on a low heat not using steam, ironing print side down for best results
- Do not bleach.
- Do not dry clean.
Delivery & Returns
- Delivery 1-3 days for UK mainland
- For outside UK delivery times please contact us
All Tatie Lou products are made to order. Delivery time is an estimate. We will, however, make every effort to deliver your order as soon as possible.