Mumbai Deco Teal Linen Fabric
Did you know that India’s capital has the second largest concentration of Art Deco buildings in the world? Mumbai Deco, an intricate, hand-drawn scallop design in two spicy colour combinations, celebrates the city’s charismatic take on this iconic architectural style rich in decorative motifs.
Mumbai Deco is available in: Cinnamon, Teal.
- Height: 9.54cm
- Width: 135 cm
- Suitable for a wide range of soft furnishing and upholstery projects
- Weight 228gsm
- Composition 94% Cotton, 6% Linen
- Martindale 26,000
- Printed in England
- Wash on a delicate machine cycle at 30°C/85F
- Delicate tumble cycle on a low heat.
- Iron on a medium heat using steam, ironing print side down for best results.
- Do not bleach.
- Drip dry.
- Do not wring.
- Shrinkage estimated 4-8%
Delivery & Returns
- Delivery 1-2 weeks for UK mainland
- For outside UK delivery times please contact us
All Tatie Lou products are made to order. Delivery time is an estimate. We will, however, make every effort to deliver your order as soon as possible.