Mumbai Deco Teal Velvet Fabric Sample
Did you know that India’s capital has the second largest concentration of Art Deco buildings in the world? Mumbai Deco, an intricate, hand-drawn scallop design in two spicy colour combinations, celebrates the city’s charismatic take on this iconic architectural style rich in decorative motifs.
Mumbai Deco is available in: Cinnamon, Teal.
- Height: 21 cm
- Width: 14.8 cm
- Suitable for a wide range of soft furnishing and upholstery projects
- Weight 280 gsm
- Composition 100% polyester
- Martindale range: 140,000
- Printed in England
OptionsIt can also be printed onto heavy upholstery velvet with 60,000 Martindale rub count.
Please email us to enquire.
- Wash on a delicate machine cycle at 30°C/85F
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron on a low heat not using steam, ironing print side down for best results
- Do not bleach.
- Do not dry clean.
Delivery & Returns
- Delivery 1-2 weeks for UK mainland
- For outside UK delivery times please contact us
All Tatie Lou products are made to order. Delivery time is an estimate. We will, however, make every effort to deliver your order as soon as possible.