Pachamama Indigo Velvet Fabric Sample
Exquisitely beautiful and elegant hand drawn cranes in flight was the inspiration for Tatie Lou’s signature design, Pachamama (Mother Earth)
With an Art Deco feel there is so much movement in this design. Pachamama is just waiting to take flight on your walls or sofa.
It has a gorgeous palette of indigo and light blues. It would look amazing as curtains or on a sofa
Printed onto soft short pile velvet.
- Height: 21 cm
- Width: 14.8 cm
- Suitable for a wide range of soft furnishing and upholstery projects
- Weight 280 gsm
- Composition 100% polyester
- Martindale range: 140,000
- Printed in England
OptionsIt can also be printed onto heavy upholstery velvet with 60,000 Martindale rub count.
Please email us to enquire.
- Wash on a delicate machine cycle at 30°C/85F
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron on a low heat not using steam, ironing print side down for best results
- Do not bleach.
- Do not dry clean.
Delivery & Returns
- Delivery 1-3 days for UK mainland
- For outside UK delivery times please contact us