Pachamama Rose Velvet Fabric
Exquisitely beautiful and elegant hand drawn cranes in flight was the inspiration for Tatie Lou’s signature design, Pachamama (Mother Earth)
With an Art Deco feel there is so much movement in this design. Pachamama is just waiting to take flight on your walls or sofa.
It has a gorgeous palette of soft pink and light blues. It would look amazing on a chair or sofa to bring a sense of colour and freshness.
Printed onto soft short pile velvet.
Width: 135 cm
Repeat: 46.5 cm vertical repeat
- Suitable for a wide range of soft furnishing and upholstery projects
- Weight 280 gsm
- Composition 100% polyester
- Martindale range: 140,000
- Printed in England
It can also be printed onto heavy upholstery velvet with 60,000 Martindale rub count.
Please email us to enquire.
- Wash on a delicate machine cycle at 30°C/85F
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron on a low heat not using steam, ironing print side down for best results
- Do not bleach.
- Do not dry clean.
Delivery & Returns
- Delivery 3-4 weeks for UK mainland
- For outside UK delivery times please contact us
All Tatie Lou products are made to order. Delivery time is an estimate. We will, however, make every effort to deliver your order as soon as possible.