Plume Rose Linen Fabric Sample
Spreading like the feathered wings of a bird, our hand-drawn golden Plume design is based on a necklace bought in the Goan enclave of Palolem, and references the captivating history of jewellery and embellishment in India, said to be as old as the country itself.
Plume is available in: Aqua, Indigo, Rose.
- Height: 21 cm
- Width: 14.8 cm
- Suitable for a wide range of soft furnishing projects
- Weight 228gsm
- Composition 94% Cotton, 6% Linen
- Martindale 26,000
- Printed in England
- Wash on a delicate machine cycle at 30°C/85F
- Delicate tumble cycle on a low heat.
- Iron on a medium heat using steam, ironing print side down for best results.
- Do not bleach.
- Drip dry.
- Do not wring.
- Shrinkage estimated 4-8%
Delivery & Returns
- Delivery 1-2 weeks for UK mainland
- For outside UK delivery times please contact us
All Tatie Lou products are made to order. Delivery time is an estimate. We will, however, make every effort to deliver your order as soon as possible.