Plume Rose Wallpaper
Spreading like the feathered wings of a bird, our hand-drawn golden Plume design is based on a necklace bought in the Goan enclave of Palolem, and references the captivating history of jewellery and embellishment in India, said to be as old as the country itself.
Plume is available in: Aqua, Indigo, Rose.
- Width: 52 cm x 10m for each roll
- Repeat: 49.34cm
- Digitally printed on mica toll coated non-woven paper
- Designed and printed in the UK
- It is recommended a sample is ordered to reflect the true colour of the design as computer screens can vary
- Hanging method: paste the wall
- Wipe with a soft sponge, no detergent.
- A good quality, solvent-free, fungicide protected ready-mixed ‘tub’ adhesive (specifically for paste the wall non-woven papers) should be used.
- Do not use self-mix adhesives
- All purpose and heavy duty pastes are not suitable
- Non-woven wall coverings are fire certified for Europe and USA
Delivery & Returns
- Delivery 3-4 weeks for UK mainland
- For outside UK delivery times please contact us
All Tatie Lou products are made to order. Delivery time is an estimate. We will, however, make every effort to deliver your order as soon as possible.