Plume Rose Wallpaper Sample
Spreading like the feathered wings of a bird, our hand-drawn golden Plume design is based on a necklace bought in the Goan enclave of Palolem, and references the captivating history of jewellery and embellishment in India, said to be as old as the country itself.
Plume is available in: Aqua, Indigo, Rose.
Each roll is digitally printed onto high quality smooth Mica non-woven wallpaper.
Designed and printed in the UK.
A4 (21 cm x 29.7 cm).
- Digitally printed onto mica uncoated non-woven paper
- It is recommended a sample is ordered to reflect the true colour of the design as computer screens can vary
- Designed and printed in the UK
- Hanging method: paste the wall
- Wipe with a soft sponge, no detergent
- A good quality, solvent-free, fungicide protected ready-mixed ‘tub’ adhesive (specifically for paste the wall non-woven papers) should be used.
- Do not use self-mix adhesives
- All purpose and heavy duty pastes are not suitable
- Non-woven wall coverings are fire certified for Europe and USA
Delivery & Returns
- Delivery 1-3 days for UK mainland
- For outside UK delivery times please contact us
All Tatie Lou products are made to order. Delivery time is an estimate. We will, however, make every effort to deliver your order as soon as possible.