Rust and Pink Arashi Wallpaper Sample
This collection uses the 'Arashi' (Storm in Japanese) Shibori technique to create the delicate striped repeat which resembles waves or ripples in water.
Fabric is wrapped tightly around a thick pole with string and then pushed down to form ripples which is then dipped into the indigo vat several times to create the pattern.
This is worked into digitally and replicated into a warm autumnal palette of mustard, rust and pink.
Digitally printed eco-friendly high quality mica non-woven wallpaper.
Made and printed in the UK.
Sample dimensionsA4 (21 cm x 29.7 cm).
- Digitally printed onto mica uncoated non-woven paper
- Designed and printed in the UK
- It is recommended a sample is ordered to reflect the true colour of the design as computer screens can vary
- Hanging method: paste the wall
- Wipe with a soft sponge, no detergent.
- A good quality, solvent-free, fungicide protected ready-mixed ‘tub’ adhesive (specifically for paste the wall non-woven papers) should be used.
- Do not use self-mix adhesives
- All purpose and heavy duty pastes are not suitable
- Non-woven wall coverings are fire certified for Europe and USA
Delivery & Returns
- Delivery 1-3 days for UK mainland
- For outside UK delivery times please contact us