Indigo Itajime Diamond Velvet Fabric
This beautiful design uses the 'Itajime' Shibori technique to create the striking abstract diamond repeat.
Itajime, is a shaped-resist technique where the cloth is folded in various ways then placed between two pieces of wood, which are held in place with clamps or string.
The shapes and the way the fabric is folded act as a resist which prevents the dye from penetrating the fabric. Gorgeous abstract patterns are then created using this magical method.
A stunning palette of indigo blue, sand and grey makes this design a perfect partner for the Maximalist interior lover.
Printed onto soft short pile velvet in the UK.
- Width: 135 cm
- Repeat: 50 cm x 50 cm
- Suitable for a wide range of soft furnishing and upholstery projects
- Weight 280 gsm
- Composition 100% polyester
- Martindale range: 140,000
- Made and printed in the UK
It can also be printed onto heavy upholstery velvet with 60,000 Martindale rub count.
Please email us to enquire.
- Wash on a delicate machine cycle at 30°C/85F
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron on a low heat without steam, ironing print side down for best results
- Do not bleach
- Do not dry clean
Delivery & Returns
- Delivery 3-4 weeks for UK mainland
- For outside UK delivery times please contact us
All Tatie Lou products are made to order. Delivery time is an estimate. We will, however, make every effort to deliver your order as soon as possible.