Ginkgo Black Velvet Fabric Sample
This exquisitely beautiful hand drawn ginkgo leaf design is the second in Tatie Lou's new collection, Pachamama (Mother Earth).
It has a gorgeous palette of black, indigo, mint green and coral. It looks amazing as a feature wall or in an entire room to bring a sense of colour and freshness.
Printed onto soft velvet lustre short pile velvet with a textured shimmer.
- Height: 21 cm
- Width: 14.8 cm
- Suitable for a wide range of soft furnishing and upholstery projects
- Weight 356 gsm
- Composition 100% polyester
- Martindale range: 38,000
- Printed in England
OptionsIt can also be printed onto heavy upholstery velvet with 60,000 Martindale rub count.
Please email us to enquire.
- Wash on a delicate machine cycle at 30°C/85F
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron on a low heat not using steam, ironing print side down for best results
- Do not bleach
- Do not dry clean
Delivery & Returns
- Delivery 1-3 days for UK mainland
- For outside UK delivery times please contact us